3/23/23

Decision (hers in italics)

    

 Decision

I asked you then if you'd take a chance and make me yours you answered without hesitation, enthusiasm palpable through your message I smiled ear to ear, heart dipped delight

Here we are, caught in euphoria, immersed in our written fantasies you stroke me deep in cotton rose sky and my heart sees clearer each time I'm with you how your beauty shines each day, mesmerizing me with human perfection

With you, I want the simple things of life to grow in ways I never knew I wanted I'm pulled to your path, ready for the chance you are my compass my world, my peace

It’s your turn to ask the same question if I'll take the plunge, waiting ever so patiently, and I can answer with certainty I am here here with you

.....

will you take the plunge with me? we’ve been swimming on the surface of each other, or just underneath, for way too long now. excruciating stamina within the changing waters. holding each other up. saving each other time and time again

patience has persisted. patience has endured. there are no fears, no doubts, no worries. this is the way it was meant to be, drowning euphorically together. the endless undertow into love's deepest embrace

beyond this, whatever is next, is something we will experience together. let it be unknown, we will go there without trepidation. there cannot be any less of us. there can only be more... as One. no unraveling. no disunity. no disintegration

analyze the charts, set the compass, plot the course. but it’s useless. we will go anywhere and everywhere. there are no limits, and time is ours to toy with

now, we live the fantasies we take the plunge we drown euphorically together


(image from mirrorsinner.tumblr.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment