4/8/23

apparition



I saw a white butterfly in the woods last night

against the backdrop of monotonous routines and familiar landscapes, one rare occurrence can make the most beautiful difference. angelic, it’s gift

this world has vile intentions. fang’d mouths open wide. resin polluting the once pure architecture. disturbances rupturing dreams and desires

I’m housed in precious moments. simplicities. the glimpse of a peculiar oddity. the fluttering hint of nature’s surrealism. the jovial smile of compassion’s spirit

my true reality is a wish at best. a brief pleasure that comes and goes, comes and goes

I’ve harnessed my thoughts to the white butterfly. I know not where it flies to next. I watch it dance, and then

like most things do, 
it disappears


(image from fineartamerica.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment